Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat Time is Check in and Check out?
- Check in time is 4:00pm and Check out time in 11:00am.
Can I check in early or check out late?
- We make every effort to allow our guests to check in early and check out late. However, all special requests are subject to availability upon check in and cannot be guaranteed.
What is our cancelation policy?
- Cancelations can be made 48 hours or more prior to arrival to receive a full refund. If a cancelation is made less than 48 hours in advance, a charge for one night stay including tax and resort fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
What do I need when I check in?
- A valid credit or debit card and a photo ID will be required upon check-in. Cash is accepted at check in for the full amount of stay plus tax and resort fee. A $50.00 incidental hold is required when paying cash and will be authorized on a valid credit or debit card.
What is the $50 Incidental Hold
- The $50 Incidental hold is an amount we charge to your card upon arrival to cover an incidental cost that might be charged against your room. This $50 charge will be refunded to you upon departure if no such charges incur. The amount of time this refund takes depends on each individual bank. It could take up to 14 business days to return to your account.
Is there a deposit required for pet friendly rooms?
- There is a $50 NON refundable deposit due per pet friendly room for the length of your stay.
Is there a charge for Parking?
- There is no charge for parking. Valet Parking is available on Fridays and Saturdays for $5 per day ( rate and availability subject to change without notice)
Is there a shuttle to/from O'Hare and Midway Airports?
- Shuttle Service is not available
Can I buy a pool pass for one day?
- There are no single day pool passes available for purchase. Pools are available to registered guests and Pheasant Run members only. CLICK HERE for membership information
What day and times are Zanies Shows Available?
- Visit http://www.zanies.com/st-charles/ for a complete show schedule of days and times.