The 9th Annual ArtsFest is Coming to St Charles The St Charles Arts Council, in partnership with the St. Charles Park District announces the city-wide, all-arts Event - ArtsFest, ALL of the ARTS, ALL over TOWN. The Event is designed to showcase, for residents and visitors, the depth and breadth of those who create and support the arts in our community. We invite everyone to enjoy programming that is brand new for the event, as well as events and places they have enjoyed for years.
September 6th-14th, 2019
The 9th Annual ArtsFest in St. Charles features multiple artistic disciplines in venues all over the city including art galleries, film, music, poetry, and live theater. In addition, the SCAC's Art in Public Places Art Tour (a website and app that allows visitors to see and hear about all of the art in public places in St. Charles) includes new pieces recently sited in the city, as well as a show at the Library's Mezzanine Gallery which features the work of local artists in the AiPP Project.
Relive the music you love at the Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run Resort during ArtsFest. Big shows in an intimate setting with dinner and cool drinks just steps away. Start planning your ArtsFest Mainstage Theater experience today. Bright lights. Small city.
Mainstage Shows Featured During ArtsFest 2019
- Wall of Denial with Eliminator: Saturday, September 7th at 8pm
- Wall of Denial performs the music of Stevie Ray Vaughan along with other blue songs.
- The show opener, Eliminator, is a tribute band to ZZ Top.
- Lights Out with Who's Who: Friday, September 13th at 8pm
- Lights Out replicates the rock music of UFO and the Michael Schenker Group.
- The show opener, Who's Who, is a tribute band to The Who.
- The Four C Notes: Saturday, September 14th at 8pm
- The Four C Notes is a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute band.
East Side, West Side, and Downtown - ALL over TOWN - residents and visitors will be treated to an incredible array of arts programming. We look forward to welcoming ArtsFest patrons to the Mainstage Theater this September and throughout the year!
For more information about this fantastic ten days of art and full line-up of activities, visit the SCAC's web site, read the blog and the ArtsFest page, call the SCAC at 630.443.3794 or email info@StCharlesArtsCouncil.org. *Entertainment schedule subject to change.