Defining The Art of Service
Pheasant Run Resort is part of the Hostmark Hospitality Group family. In their mission to honor promises and deliver superior results , they equip their employees, the Hostmark Artists, with instruments to create an atmosphere of service that makes a lasting impact. Like the Mona Lisa is to Leonardo da Vinci and the Statue of David is to Michelangelo, our Hostmark Artists create impressive works of art with their optimistic attitude, professional conduct, and their individual creative talents. We call this the "Art of Service."
"Our Artists define Hostmark's Art of Service through the relentless delivery of memorable moments," says Jerome Cataldo, President & CEO of Hostmark.
Characteristics of a Hostmark Artist:
- Focus on Servicing guests and fellow artists.
- See ourselves as members of a team, not as employees.
- Forge relationships and friendships with guests and other artists.
- Want to be around extraordinary people.
- Socially conscious and always looking for ways to enhance our communities.
- Want a role, not a job.
- Driven by experience and learn from every mistake.
- Authentic, expressive, and engaged.
The Art of Service means being part of a larger mission that focuses on our roles as Hostmark Artists, not just the tasks of our jobs. When we transform the guest experience, extraordinary things will happen! Our Artists are the catalyst for change and influence here at Pheasant Run Resort and our Artists transform their workplace by raising the bar for excellence in their individual crafts. They are driven by a passion to surpass expectations and to create customer service experiences that customers rave about.
Being an artist is not only about the skills one possesses, it's also an attitude of never giving up, and always reaching for the next step. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Now Hiring for Hospitality Jobs in St. Charles, ILWe are currently looking for team players to fill full-time, part-time, seasonal, summer internship, and management hotel, restaurant, and golf course positions.
- Engineer III
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager - AM
- Food & Beverage Server
- Food & Beverage Director
- Food & Beverage Terrace Cafe Cashier
- Banquet Server
- General Cashier
- Income Auditor
- Kitchen Cook I - PM
- Kitchen Dishwasher