Red Velvet Waffles (Yield 1 batch)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz. tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 4 cups flour
Red Velvet Waffles Directions
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa and salt in large bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and vinegar together until smooth. Add in red food coloring. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Warm up waffle iron until ready
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and pour approximately 8 oz. waffle batter onto waffle iron. Close lid and cook until waffle is deep red and crisp on outside, about two ½ to 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining waffle batter until all waffles are ready.
- Serve with lemon glaze add chopped walnuts and your favorite fresh fruit toppings for garnish.
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 6 oz. package cream cheese, softened
Lemon Glaze Directions
- Wisk cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract mix until smooth.
- Slowly add powdered sugar, beating until smooth
*This Recipe Will Be Available During Our Thanksgiving Brunch 2019!*
THANKSGIVING BRUNCH 2019
Adults $42.95* | Children 5-12: $16.95*
Children Under 5: Free
*Does not include tax or gratuity.
For Thanksgiving Brunch Reservations, Call 630-584-6300
LEARN MORE AND VIEW OUR ENTIRE THANKSGIVING BRUNCH MENU
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2- 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup butter, melted