Farm Life ExperiencePheasant Run Resort was built on a farm and we're heading back to our roots! Experience farm life at Primrose Farm. A visit to Primrose Farm is an opportunity to experience day-to-day aspects of 150 years of Fox Valley farm life with a focus on 1930-1940. The grounds are open from dawn to dusk, so take as much time as you like to explore restored farm buildings, visit with farm animals and stroll through 100+ acres of historic and modern rural landscapes, or climb up on a vintage tractor near the fruit orchard. Be sure to take a swing on the old tire swing. The opportunities to learn and play are endless!
- Overnight accommodations
- A $25 food & beverage credit to refuel after a day of play (per night)
- 2 tickets to the farm experience of your choice (per stay):
- Chicken & Egg - Enthusiastic about Eggs? Choose this farm experience to see, hear, and touch the Columbian Wyandotte chickens that call Primrose Farm home. Help gather farm fresh eggs straight from the nest and take home a share of the eggs collected! Available at 11am Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Hands on Milking Class - Cozy up to the lovely ladies at Primrose Farm to discover what goes into dairying and then try your hand at milking! Available at 10am Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Hold Your Horses - Crazy about horses? Choose this farm experience to mingle with the Primrose Farm gentle giants, Belgian draft horses. You'll learn basic grooming techniques and learn about equine care. Available at 2pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month.