Easter Brunch Vendor
Sunday, April 21st 9am-2pm
Pheasant Run Resort is known for its extravagent holiday brunches and Easter will be no exception. Each hundreds of local families celebrate their Easter holiday with a traditional brunch at Pheasant Run. We typically serve between 1,200-1,700 in the St Charles Ballroom during the five-hour brunch.
Along with delectable brunch favorites, families will enjoy a petting zoo just outside of the St Charles Ballroom with 20-25 animals including goats, sheep, a little cow, a donkey, a llama or alpaca, 2 ducks, 2 chickens and a bunny. They will also have feed for sale so little can feed the animals.
In the Garden Atrium, the fun continues with cookie decorating and crafts and Tom Killoran Photography will also be on hand for family photos for an additional fee.
Two Easter Egg hunts will take place outside the St Charles Ballroom at 11am and 1pm and the Easter Bunny will be hippity hopping around mingling with guests and getting photos with the kids.
We want to allow you to showcase your products or services to this family-friendly audience.
As a Easter Brunch Vendor You Receive:
- Skirted 8-foot table and 2 chairs.
- Opportunity to do a promotional giveaway with the people attending the event with the ability to collect guest data at your booth.
- Included in website promotion with 200-character description of your business to run March 25th-April 21st, 2019.
- Benefit of paid Facebook advertising March 25th-April 21st, 2019 directing traffic to our Easter Brunch landing page.
- Facebook post tagging your business to post the week of April 15th, 2019.
- Easter Brunch included in internal marketing at Pheasant Run Resort March 25th - April 21st, 2019 including electronic monitor displays, kiosk displays, table tents, and flyers.
- Event inclusion in seasonal promotional efforts with link to dedicated landing page when available.
Add on Mother's Day Brunch 5/12 for and additional $150
DOWNLOAD SPONSOR FORM
EMAIL FORM BY MARCH 22ND FOR FULL PROMOTION
Payment Due by April 12, 2019